ImTranslator for Firefox includes Online Translator in 1640 language combinations. Online Translator performs real-time translation for Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese languages and their combinations.
What is new in this release:
- Updated the add-on's compatibility to work with Firefox 23.*
- ImTranslator application now gives access to all languages supported by Google Translate
- Increased translation speed in the Google Translate module
- Adjusted the format of Microsoft translation
- Improved the language detection module
- Some minor bugs fixed
Note for NoScript users:
The known issue that may disturb ImTranslator functionality is the incompatibility with NoScript add-on.
If you use NoScript add-on for Firefox, add imtranslator.net to the NoScript add-on Whitelist.
To do it, go to Tools-> Add-ons-> Extensions-> NoScript-> Options-> Whitelist.
Firefox 1.0 or later