Fetch is a full-featured FTP, SFTP and FTPS (FTP with TLS/SSL) client with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Fetch features include: one-click editing remote files with any application, automatic restart of failed or stalled transfers, Quick Look, WebView, droplet shortcuts, automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt and other common file formats, Bonjour support, Unicode file names, synchronizing folders using the Mirror command, automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording, a Dashboard widget for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload, and extensive online help.
Upgrades for licensed users of Fetch 5.3.1 or earlier are $10.
What is new in this release:
- Adopted OS X Mavericks code signing
- Fixed a compatibility problem with some versions of the
- Bulletproof FTP server
- Fixed a compatibility problem with the LIST -al command and some FTP servers
- Fixed a problem creating folders on some SFTP servers
- Fixed a problem resizing windows from the top edge
- Fixed a problem uploading files to some SFTP servers
- Fixed a problem where .DS_Store files were included in uploads
- Fixed a problem with choosing a default shortcut
- Fixed a problem with slow scrolling on OS X Mavericks
- Fixed a version number compatibility issue with some software distribution systems
- Improved stop button appearance on OS X Yosemite