NetDrive connects remote storages and show them like a hard disk. With NetDrive, your PC will have multiple new drives that connects ftp/webdav servers and cloud storages. We support connections to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, SkyDrive, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift.
Accessing files will be as easy as any old file folder on your PC. Once you mount the local drive, you don't need to run each application for an FTP or cloud storage services. Client interface but a simple drag-and-drop in your Windows Explorer will be sufficient to transfer and manage files. NetDrive is free for evaluation use. You will need to purchase license after evaluation use.
NetDrive Features: Map a drive letter to FTP and WebDAV servers Mount cloud storage servers automatically when Windows starts. Data transfer by drag and drop files in Windows explorer. Execute any type of files (video, audio, and MS Office documents). Support SSL connection (FTPs/HTTPs).
What is new in this release:
Version 2.5.7 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 2.4.0:
Version 2.4.0 includes improved local cache management.
What is new in version 2.3.2:
Version 2.3.2 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 2.3.0:
- International - Now we speak Deutsch, Korean, Japanese
- Major update on FTP/SFTP connection
- Added active mode support on FTP
- Fixed issue with Google Drive MIME types when uploading to Google Drive (MIME type setting not supported by Google when renaming files)
- Fixed issue with folder rename/move on S3
- Fixed issue with Google Drive not displaying files more than 100 files
- Fixed issue with SSH private key
- Fixed minor bugs