The powerful yet easy to use FTP/SFTP client for the Apple Macintosh. SimpleFTP runs on Mac OS 10.3 or higher. SimpleFTP is a file transfer product, modeled on the RFC 959 File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Internet standard, that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. SimpleFTP features include:
- Aqua compliant interface.
- Multi-threaded -- you can have unlimited number of simultaneous connections to different servers.
- File transfer resume of uploads and downloads (if supported by the server).
- Seamless multi file and folder transfers, and deletion.
- Bookmarks for easy access to commonly used servers.
- Drag & Drop support. Transferring files is as easy as dragging a file or folder!
- Supports the most popular UNIX, Microsoft Windows, IBM OS/2 and Apple Macintosh FTP servers.
- Supports long file names (Mac OS X limit of 256 characters) and Unicode support.
- Support for SFTP (Secure FTP) connections.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later