SmartFTP allows you to transfer files across the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a favorites list, the ability to resume broken downloads, a global history, background transfers, proxy support, a passive transfer mode, and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.
What is new in this release:
- Support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Spell checker, new quick find & replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, ...
- Support for Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive.
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements