Can't wait for your packages to arrive? Don't waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this all-in-one delivery tracker and enter your order number or tracking number. The status will update automatically for you, and even count down the days. It also works with Growl to give you pop-up message, email notifications, and more, whenever your package status changes. If you have more than one order, just open another copy of the widget so you can keep an eye on them all at once.
What is new in this release:
- Updated the Amazon sign in process. Instead of entering your password in the settings, you’ll now see a “sign in required” message when Amazon needs you to sign in again. When you add deliveries by order number, we recommend only adding deliveries from one Amazon account at a time.
- Added an option to look up Amazon shipments using a tracking link, without having to sign in. Just paste the address of a “Track Package” page or email link, or use the “Add to Deliveries” extension, and Deliveries will show a new “Amazon - by tracking link” option. Tracking a shipment this way won’t show information about other shipments in the order, and some orders can’t be tracked this way.
- Improved tracking number detection.
- Improvements for Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it.
- La Poste France no longer specifies that it is only for letters.
- Some minor translation updates.
What is new in version 6.2.2:
- Improvements for Amazon.de and Amazon.fr.
- DHL UK is no longer a separate option. These deliveries will be updated to use DHL Express.
- Adobe tracking no longer requires a user name and password.
- Removed support for City Link.
- "Other" shipments no longer check the web site for changes. This feature was confusing and rarely worked well. "Other" is now completely manual--it's a way for you to keep track of shipments that can't be tracked automatically.
- Most error logging is now off by default. If you’re having a problem, you can turn it back on with this Terminal command:
defaults write widget-com.junecloud.widget.deliverystatus loglevel -int 1; killall Dock;
- Links to junecloud.com now use HTTPS.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.2.1:
- Fixed a problem where an incorrect “64-bit required” message might show.
- Added back 32-bit support, so now any Mac with OS X 10.6 or later is compatible.
- Improved tracking number detection for UPS and U.S. Postal Service.
- Double-clicking on a delivery will no longer open a map, since this happened accidentally far more often than it ever happened on purpose.
What is new in version 6.1.2:
- Now compatible with OS X Yosemite (10.10).
- Improved parsing of dates on Amazon.es.