Sim Daltonism is a color blindness simulator for Mac OS X. It filters in real-time the area around the mouse pointer and displays the result -- as seen by a color blind person -- in a floating palette.
What is new in this release:
- Fix for dragging the filter window; this was broken on macOS High Sierra.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Window is now visible over full-screen apps.
- Window position is remembered when quitting the app.
- Closing the last filter window no longer quits the app.
- The resizing areas on the two bottom corners of the window are now larger and extend a bit over the filter area.
What is new in version 1.2:
Protanopia (most common color blindness) is now selected by default