MCBackup 3 is a backup utility for Minecraft versions 1.6 and over. It is a complete rewrite of its predecessor, MCBackup 2, bringing brand-new features and more! MCBackup blows competitors in the dust with its vast amount of features and options. Not only does it backup and restore Minecraft quickly and easily, it also has a fully-fledged automatic backup solution for those really nice worlds of yours that you absolutely do not want to lose! Furthermore, MCBackup 3 now supports launchers other than the default Minecraft launcher: the Technic launcher, the Feed the Beast launcher and the ATLauncher are now all compatible with MCBackup. Finally, MCBackup's large amount of customization options such as custom skinning and color schemes allows you to make MCBackup truly yours.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed restore error
- Improved error report dialog
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed %worldname% placeholer
- Fixed inverse delete progress
- Made progress bar more accurate
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Added settings upgrade (you won't lose your settings anymore)
- Added delete progress
- Added percentage complete to main window title
- Changed "Search" to "Filter" in the main window's top bar
- Many bug fixes
What is new in version 3.7.2:
Version 3.7.2 added Estimated Time Remaining; added backup/restore speed; maximized/minimized state now saves; added better folder browser; made error window more useful for bug reports.