Play 525 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike and Spider to big-layout historical games like Hemispheres and Zodiac; also includes Majhong solitaire. Use your own graphics for backdrops and cards, and program your own games with the XML Patience Definition language. The game works on all computers supporting Java SE; this is the Windows easy-install version with Windows Java runtime included, so no extra installs needed to get it working. Unrestricted single-player gameplay in the unregistered version. Registered users get multiplayer features and creativity tools DeckMaker, BackdropMaker, IconMaker and ListMaker, etc.
What is new in this release:
- License changed to freeware, including all creativity tools.
- Documentation updates.
What is new in version 2.91:
Version 2.91 includes:
- A fix for the window size problem on startup introduced in v. 2.90
- 25 new games compared to 2.89.
- 4K (UHD) screen support
What is new in version 2.89:
Version 2.89 includes:
- 25 new games compared to 2.88.
- Various improvements and bugfixes
Multiplayer mode disabled