3D Issue is a cross platform desktop software tool that allows print publishers to convert press ready PDFs into interactive page turning e-Replication editions. The types of publications produced using the core software include online magazines, eBooks, digital brochures, retail catalogues, reports, whitepapers, marketing flipbooks. Simply upload your PDF to the software and it will output your content in Flash, HTML5, epub, .mobi formats for desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, smartphone and eReader devices. Add audio, video and other multimedia to increase interactivity.
Other features 3D Issue allows you to include in your digital editions are: table of contents, link detection, Facebook App, social media sharing, photo gallery and slideshow embedding, hotspots, shopping cart and much more. In addition to the core software, we also provide a web service called Social Hubs in addition, which is an online SaaS platform that allows publishers to centralize their online marketing collateral (from multiple online web pages, feeds, CMS systems and social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and SlideShare) into one easy to manage & share location - a content hub that can be viewed on any device. We also provide you with a native App solution that allows you to publish and market your own branded Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and Android tablet devices.
What is new in this release:
- Pinch and Zoom: We have added pinch and zoom to our digital editions to enhance the reading experience for your audience.
- App enhancements: Aesthetic improvements to our mobile platform such as sharper page quality, smoother transitions and a enhanced library news-stand navigation.
- New plugins: You can now import your documents and presentations from SlideShare, add video from Vimeo and YouTube, add photos from Flickr, aggregate your Tumblr blog, add articles manually with the built in editor, have contributors that submit articles via email
- Enhanced tracking: Better tracking with the inclusion of Google's Universal Analytics
- Option to output only in HTML5: You can now choose to disable the flash version of your digital magazine.
- Moblie PDF downloading: If you wish, you can now allow your readers to save your publication in their mobile devices in PDF format.
- Single app interaction: Increased interactive experience by enabling single tab initiation on hotspots and buttons for mobile devices.
- Enhanced login: Choose if you would like your reader's login details to be stored locally so they don't have to login each time or not.
- Update for touch screen laptops: We have made several enhancements to our magazine engine to ensure that your magazine work simultaneously with click and touch.
- Extra features for the mobile version: Share, archive, about us and PDF download features were previously only available for desktop and tablet users, now they are available in mobile as well.
- Notebook resolutions: We have made a number of modifications to the software to ensure that the software fits within the resolution of smaller notebooks.
- Simplified installing: We have updated the windows installer to allow the installation of the software without having to run as an administrator.
What is new in version 7.1:
- Ad Spot Feature: We have included a new option that allows you to integrate popup ads into your magazine. You can add images of your ads with URL links and when readers open specific pages they are presented with a link to the relevant URL.
- Single User Login: We have enhanced the user subscription portal to allow you to set logins to be restricted on an issue by issue basis. Great for clients who sell per issue rather than annual subscription.
- Embedded Image Galleries: We have enhanced the image gallery feature to allow you to embed these dynamic galleries directly onto the page rather than just presenting them through a pop up.
- Yosemite support: We have updated all applications to include support for the new Mac OS 'Yosemite'.
- 14 day trial.
- Mac OS Only.