Badia BigPicture gives you the most comprehensive solution for managing graphics and picture links in QuarkXPress. With BigPicture, you get instant access to detailed image information, customizable views, a unique search and relink engine, plus powerful tools for updating, revealing, opening, renaming, replacing and moving multiple links.
What is new in this release:
- New Search engine: you can now search for all missing images at once, and relink them all automatically.
- Search panel: you can select to relink all found images, or only those that you select.
- Added new image metadata for info sidebar: location, aperture, copyright, F number, keywords, copyright, and more.
- New user interface, incorporates split views and resizable info bar.
- You can now filter the picture list by using the Find text field.
- Faster browsing during Thumbnail view.
- You can export the info sidebar contents to a text file.
- The groups in the info sidebar can now be collapsed or expanded.
- Relink panel: new list to display which images can be swapped from the selected folder, and to display progress when moving, copying or collecting links.
- Several improvements and fixes.
What is new in version 7.0:
- Ability to select a root folder to start a search.
- Live resizing of picture list rows (12 to 96 pixels).
- Live resizing of grid in thumbnail view (120 to 800 pixels).
- Added "Select Inverse" to Select popup menu.
- Panels can be closed using their own Close button.
- Improved reporting of color profile.
- New Refresh button to bring up to date the status of pictures that have been edited.
- New preference to enable/disable parsing of additional information for EPS files.
- New code written in Cocoa.
- Fully optimized for QuarkXPress 9.
- Many other improvements.
QuarkXPress 9 Intel processor