Badia FullMeasure is a powerful control palette that gives you instant access to more than 160 functions, attributes and tools right at your fingertips. The FullMeasure strip is organized into 12 panels that comprise text and paragraph formats, rule settings, picture information, item and frame settings, document preferences, table functions, guide management, item alignments, search tools and value conversions.
What is new in this release:
- 64-bit performance
- Increased speed and reliability
- New code to support 64-bit architecture
- Full compatibility with QuarkXPress 2015
What is new in version 6.1:
- New option to use the box increment amount as the arrow key nudge amount.
- Added total amount of horizontal and vertical guides, their exact position, and option to delete all guides.
- Several fixes.
What is new in version 5.5.1:
- The problem with the nudge amount is now fixed.
- Compatibility with QuarkXPress 9.2.
QuarkXPress 9.2 or later; Intel processor