Print2CAD 2015 converts PDF files to DWG/DXF with full OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capability to create fully editable, CAD-ready files. Capable of text and "hidden" or dashed line recognition with built in conversion tool. Full support of layers, colors, arcs, circles and line weight. Capable of raster to vector conversion for scan and logo files that need to be imported to CAD. Print2CAD can also now vectorize photographs. Print2CAD is a stand-alone Windows application and does not require AutoCAD.
Print2CAD 2015 is intended for CAD users who need to convert PDF files to DWG and for those professionals such as contractors or engineers in such industries as Fire Protection, Plumbing, and HVAC who need to convert and edit customer files to add their own layouts.
Available in five language: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
What is new in this release:
- New Raster To Vector Method "Homogenization"
- New Vectorization Options
- New Automatic Threshold
- New Raster Pictures Contour Detection
- New Adjusting Method for Inclined Scans
- New Support for Bad Quality Scans
- New Vectorization as Full Resolution Solid-Hatch
- New Raster Clean Up Method by Blurring
- New Raster Clean Up by Threshold
- New Cartoonization of Raster Pictures
- New Color Vectorization of Raster Pictures
- New Raster Edge Detection (Scharr, Canny, Sobel, Laplace)
- New Automatic Vectorization Expert Functions
30-day/60-conversion trial, watermark on output