Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac. This software provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogs, magazines, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and many more.
What is new in this release:
- Memory management was optimized.
- Fixed a problem with preview display for some templates in the Template Gallery.
- Fixed unintended scrolling of Inspector controls on High Sierra.
What is new in version 5.0.4:
- Fixed an issue when the application would not start after upgrading to High Sierra.
What is new in version 5.0.3:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra ready.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 5.0.2:
- The application can now correctly access the additional clipart pack purchased as in-app purchase in the previous version.
What is new in version 5.0:
- Stylish new interface.
- Swift Publisher 5 now supports Touch Bar.
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents.
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector.
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents stand out.
- Art Text 3 integration (Art Text 3 purchase is required).
- Integration with Depositphotos -- an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- Support for Google Maps.
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages on the screen.
- The inner architecture of Swift Publisher was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS Sierra capabilities.
- New Document dialog.
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing.
- Pixels and Picas measurement units added.
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates.
- New resize mode using Shift button added.
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes.
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents.
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process.
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space.
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text.
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.0.4:
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed — it is launched in the Web browser.
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the "Convert text to curves" option enabled.
- The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 4.0.3:
- Fixed a number of minor issues.
What is new in version 4.0.1:
- Multiple improvements in the Pages Preview panel.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Over 30 new templates.
- Other minor fixes.
What is new in version 3.3.7:
Fixed a number of minor issues.
What is new in version 3.3.6:
Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Watermark embedded across the design