Runner's Log is an application for runners, joggers and walkers to track workouts in Mac OS X. Whether you're a new or experienced runner, it's easy to create an exercise journal and personalize it with your own notes and comments.
Import Stopwatch or Nike+ data from your iPod, or enter data yourself with the easy to use interface. Runner's Log lets you track your progress or follow a workout plan using graphs and history tools, and also view derived data and statistics such as the number of calories burned or the average lap pace.
- Track dates, times, distances and more for each workout. It's easy to enter data, as well as find it later.
- Attach personal comments and information, such as the day's weather or a picture of the location.
- Quickly and easily import Nike+ and Stopwatch data from your iPod, iPod Classic or iPod Nano.
- View all kinds of data and statistics such as improvement, calories burned, average pace, and more.
- Track and view graphs of your progress and improvement over time.
- Collect trophies for performance milestones and goals.
What is new in this release:
Runner's Log 1.2.0 adds heart rate tracking, along with several other new features and bug fixes.
- Added heart rate attribute to laps. Runner's Log shows the % max HR, and indicates which laps are in the target HR zone.
- Heart rate and health are now grouped under 'Health' in the Inspector.
- Workouts can have an event title; i.e. Rochester Marathon.
- Workouts can be starred to make them easier to find later (was previously 'race' event flag).
- Added 'humid' weather.
- Runner's Log preferences now has a page in the help book.
- Inspector window auto-resizes to fit the number of trophies.
- New option to filter sessions by trophies.
- Fixed a bug with saved filters in between launches.
- Fixed appearance bugs with the filter bar.
- Small improvements and bug fixes.
iPod classic, iPod nano or 5th generation iPod required for iPod import.
Limited to 10 workouts without a license.