Weather Watcher Live automatically retrieves the current conditions, hourly forecast, daily forecast, detailed forecast, severe weather alerts, and weather maps for over 77,000 cities world-wide. Weather Watcher will allow you to automatically retrieve your weather data at a set interval, display the current temperature in a customized tray icon, display the current condition image in a tray icon, designate which weather information is displayed in the Weather Watcher system tray tool-tip, convert the weather data using almost any conversion, display a weather map as your desktop wallpaper, log the weather data in any format, export the weather data in any format, and customize the look of the Weather Watcher interface and icons via skins.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed: The days/dates in the hourly and daily forecasts were not displaying the correct days/dates when Windows was setup to use a non-standard date format.
- Fixed: The "Refresh" button was not refreshing the map image in the Weather Watcher Map Viewer window.
- Fixed: Resized the Station Search window and Local Observation window to prevent them from displaying beneath the Windows taskbar.
What is new in version 7.2.44:
- FIXED: The map was not displaying when adding new weather stations or when viewing the Local Observations window.
What is new in version 7.2.42:
- FIXED: The negative sign was sometimes wrapping to a second line in the temperatures above the bar graphs in the "Now" section of the main Weather Watcher window.
- FIXED: The wind value in the tray tooltip window was always rounding to a whole number.
- FIXED: The system tray icon colors were sometimes still showing the alert colors after an alert was cancelled.
- FIXED: When using the "Splendid3" interface skin, some of the temperature icons were not displaying in the slider at the bottom of the "Now" section of the main Weather Watcher window.
- FIXED: When displaying the "Upcoming Hourly Forecast Icons" in the tray tooltip window, Fahrenheit temperatures were showing the tenths place.
- FIXED: After adding a new weather station, XML code was sometimes getting inserted into the weather station list in the "Stations" section of the Weather Watcher Options window.
What is new in version 7.2.35:
- ADDED: New color settings are available in the "Tray Icon" --> "Colors" section of the Weather Watcher Options window to set different tray icon colors for weather warnings, weather watches, and all other weather alerts.
- FIXED: Some temperatures were not rounding up properly (e.g. 45.5 to 46).
- FIXED: Some weather stations outside of the US were often showing a feels like temperature that matched the actual temperature in the daily forecast.
What is new in version 7.2.16:
- ADDED: In the hourly forecast, color bars now display below the temperature and feels like temperature to visually represent the temperature intensity.
- ADDED: "Sky Cover" is now available in the hourly forecast for international WeatherBug weather stations.
- CHANGED: When opening the weather station search window to add a new weather station, the weather stations are auto loaded for your current location.
- FIXED: The Weather Underground WunderMap now always loads in the default web browser since it does not always display correctly in Weather Watcher's built-in map browser.
- FIXED: On the left side of the "Now" section of the main Weather Watcher window, the temperature and feels like temperature spans now display from low to high.