NeonSandbox Home Inventory Manager is an easy to use application to store and retrieve information about the contents of your home. Home Inventory Manager allows you to enter item information such as item description, brand, model number, serial number, category, condition, status, location, purchase date, merchant, manufactured date, purchase price, quantity and owner. In addition to basic item information, you can attach unlimited* photos and documents like manuals, receipts, policies etc. to each item. Comments can be entered everywhere in the application, not just for the item itself. The ability to maintain a history* of repairs and costs as well as warranty and insurance information is also included. Items are grouped in a number of different ways which allows for quick and easy information retrieval. Groups include Location, Category, Condition, Status, Manufacturer or Brand and Merchant. In the List Editor you can add an unlimited number of elements in each one of those groups. Unlimited contact information can be added to Manufacturers, Merchants, Insurers, Warranty companies, Appraiser and Repair facilities too.
What is new in this release:
Version 1.3.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.2.1:
- Added decimal places to Price column in Inventory list
- Fixed an issue that displayed an error when deleting an item from the database
- When choosing 'Owner' from the List Editor on the Tools menu, you'll actually be directed to the Contact form and not the List Editor. This is by design. The list will only display contacts that are marked as 'Owners'.
- Added the ability to export data to comma or tab separated files.
- Fixed an issue that kept a user from importing an image (Mac)
- Columns in all lists are now resizeable
- All lists now retain user-adjusted column widths