Readerware is an easy and fast way to catalog your books, music and videos. Nothing else comes close. Have a large collection? The unique Readerware auto-catalog feature lets you feed in a list of ISBNs, LCCNs, UPCs or barcode scans. Readerware then does the rest, automatically searching the web and cataloging your books, music and videos. Readerware can merge information from multiple web sites to build the most complete database possible, with cover art. Automatically and effortlessly. Want to catalog a few items or build your database while you browse the web? Readerware drag and drop support will do just that. Find a new CD by a favorite artist? Drag from your browser and drop on Readerware. It really is that easy. This download contains 3 products: Readerware (Books) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your books. From a few books to thousands, It will automatically catalog your library complete with cover art. Readerware (Music) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your albums, CDs, LPs, SACD etc. It will automatically catalog your collection complete with full disc and track information and cover art. No need to keep loading CDs into your drive, just enter the UPC or scan the barcode. Readerware (Video) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your video library. It will automatically catalog your collection, complete with full credits and cover art. And not just Blu-ray and DVDs but video tapes and LaserDiscs as well. All Readerware products include multiple views, table, tree, thumbnail and detail views, a want list, support for multiple images, media links, loans, import and export, biographies, barcode printing and more. You can search, browse and print your collection, configure the display and database options to present your collection just the way you want. Available in single and multiple user versions.
What is new in this release:
New loan client, new search and export options, general maintenance.
What is new in version 3.42:
- You can now search for items without an ISBN/UPC. Select the search and leave the for field empty.
- You can now also search for empty user defined columns.
- Fixed a problem with RWServer Config, when selecting a database using the Browse button Readerware was always looking for book databases regardless of product.
- Fixed a problem with the RWServer Config startup script on Linux that caused the mobile sync to fail.
- Fixed a problem with RWServer Config on Linux. The default window size was too small which caused some panels to not display completely.
- Fixed a problem with the database statistics dialog, it would not open if an item was assigned to a user defined status code.
- Fixed a SQL exception if an invalid value was entered, Readerware will now display an error.
- Fixed a SQL exception if no loan out date was entered when checking out an item, Readerware will now display an error.
- Added a new Borrower search, select to display all books on loan to a specific borrower.
- A title search now includes the Disc/Volume title field. For example suppose you have the "Woody Allen Box Set" cataloged with discs labelled for each movie. Searching for "Annie Hall" will now return the box set.