Amberlight is a unique art software that creates computer generated images and animations. The beautiful connection of mathematics and art is a visualization of the algorithm based on magnetic fields. In the world of computer graphics this is one-of-a-kind tool that broadens creative horizons and adds an animated magic to users' digital content.
From now on, you can breathe life into your artworks and create flawless animations. No matter if you are an advanced artist or a complete art beginner, by playing and experimenting with Amberlight you have fantastic works of art within reach. The exciting swirling patterns, glows and light trails may resemble to fractal images, but equipped with original mathematics and easy-to-use interface, this program really stands out. The great thing is that the results can be exported as an image, image sequence or a video file, imported into other graphic applications and become a part of bigger creative projects.
What is new in this release:
- Advanced animation mode
- Fast procedural Amberlight renderer
- Beautiful predefined gradients
- Special modifiers - variations and waves
- Export animation as video or image sequence
- JPG, BMP, TIF or PNG files with alpha channel
- MOV or MKV video with H264 codec
- Support for 4K compressed or lossless video
- Comprehensive fields editing
- User-friendly customizable interface
- Support for hires and retina displays
- Unlimited Undo & Redo
- Preferences & Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Fullscreen mode
- Multicore optimizations
- Drag & Drop image from folder or web
- Windows & Mac OS (32/64 bit)
What is new in version 1.2:
- Publish pictures to Gallery - Send feedback from Menu -> Help -> Send us feedback - Associate AMB files with Amberlight application - Tint rotation button - Fixed tint gradient - Use actual number of iterations as max number - More minor bugfixes
Intel processor OpenGL 2.0 graphic card 1GB RAM 40 MB free disk space Internet connection is required for activation.
Limited functionality, watermark