Image Tricks Pro is a powerful photo editing application that utilizes Mac OS X Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to transform your favorite photos. Image Tricks Pro also contains a powerful image generator for creating random images, as well as photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
In addition to the features included in Lite, the Pro Edition also includes:
- 42 image filters (total 149);
- 104 photo frames (total 116);
- 62 vector borders (total 74);
- 154 unique masks (total 225);
- 5 Quartz compositions (total 43);
- 7 image generators (total 20).
What is new in this release:
- New filters and quartz compositions were added for OS X 10.10:
Accordion Ford Transition, Linear to sRGB Tone Curve, Masked Variable Blur, Perspective Correction, sRGB Tone Curve to Linear, Black and White, Comic Book.
- Filters from "Others" category were improved and moved to different categories:
Blend with Alpha Mask, Color Clamp, Color Cross Polynomial, Color Polynomial, Photo Effect ... , Vignette, Vignette Effect.
- Improved german, french and spanish localizations.
- Fixed "File > New from Clipboard" menu option.
- The program can now automatically check for and download available updates using the Sparkle auto-updater technology.
- Fixed interface glitches on OS X 10.10.
- Improved program stability and performance.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.