Standalone program for HDR image creation and processing: HDR Tone Mapping, exposure fusion, automatic alignment of hand-held photos, option for reduction of noise.
What is new in this release:
- New HDR method called Tone Balancer and associated 'Realistic' preset.
- EXIF data of source images are now fully preserved in the saved image.
- Support for recent camera models such as the Canon 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV.
- Improved the consistency of how the settings adjustments sliders are listed on the left side of the Step 2 window: the Color Saturation and Brightness sliders are now available for all methods and positioned at the same place.
- Bug fixed (Windows only): When running under high display scaling setting, the 'Save' button wasn't accessible on the Step 3 window.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Crop Tool added to the Step 3 window.
- Options to resize the image to a lower resolution before saving it.
- When a single photo is loaded, the 'Next' button automatically appears, allowing to go further without needing to check the box for its thumbnail.
- Support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon G7X, EOS M3, and 750D/760D (T6i/T6s).
What is new in version 4.0.2:
- New Tone Mapping method designed to give realistic looking results while preserving details in highlight and shadow. It is called Contrast Optimizer and comes with the 'Balanced' and 'Vibrant' Presets.
- Finishing Touch step to add Contrast or Sharpening before saving.
- Back button to return to the Adjust & Preview step and apply other settings.
- Preview checkbox in the Adjust & Preview step to toggle between the original and the image with settings applied.
- Option in Preferences to refresh the Preview continuously as slider moves.