RE:Fill mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in numerous ways: for example, selecting the nearest "good" pixel, mirroring pixels about a hole's edge, or cloning from another "good" region... and the good region can even come from another point in time or from another sequence altogether.
What is new in this release:
Fixed a crashing bug (which could corrupt AE projects as well), particularly within RE:Fill Area Fill and RE:Fill Borders.
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5 and up.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and up.
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1, 6 and 7, but not FCP X.
- Fusion 5.02 and up via Fusion's After Effects plugin adapter. Only the 32-bit version of Fusion is supported because 64-bit Fusion does not support After Effects-compatible plugins.
- Quantel generation.
- Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase.