Developed for the conceptual stages of design, SketchUp is powerful yet easy-to-learn 3D software. We think of it as "the pencil of digital design". This award-winning product combines a simple yet robust tool set that streamlines and simplifies 3D design. SketchUp is used by professionals and consumers alike. It contains a unique interface that allows 3D forms to be created, viewed, and modified quickly and easily. The core of its simplicity is that you draw the edges of the desired model in 3D space, just as you would using a pencil and paper. SketchUp infers your design intent and automatically determines the nature of the lines and fill shapes to create 3D geometry.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a crash that occurred at program startup on some computers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while exporting certain complex models.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the number of segments in a circle or polygon.
- Fixed an issue that caused SketchUp Make to launch with a "SketchUp Pro is expired" dialog on some computers.
- Fixed an issue where escaping from the Classifier tool resulted in no tool being active.
- Added all currently supported IFC export Types to the IFC exporter Options dialog.
- Fixed an issue where certain labels on the Welcome dialog could temporarily be blank after entering a license.
- Mac: fixed an issue where SketchUp could lag when switching from a document that has lots of scenes to a different document with few or no scenes.
What is new in version 15.1.104:
Fixed an issue where the flyout picker button would disappear on Mac as you typed custom text.