WildBit Viewer is compact & fast image viewer with slide show and editor. Eye catching interface within blazing fast folder, file list and thumbnail viewer. Viewer includes also Image Info with Image EXIF meta data JPEG and TIFF support and IPTC (IIMV4) information (like PhotoShop file info) from JPEG and TIFF, Thumbview has changeable views, sorting and thumbnail predefined sizes for fast thumbnail size setting. Viewer also includes shell toolbar, you can drop your favorite folder there and use it as an organizer. It also includes image compare. In Compare you can compare images side-by-side. In Favorites you can save list of favorite images and load list later on and you can create custom show in to Slide Show also that list you can edit with Custom Show List Editor. With Slide Show you can view images within 176 different transition effects. Slide Show includes now multi-monitor support for fast switching between two monitors. WildBit Viewer supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF and TGA (over 70 formats).
What is new in this release:
Version 6.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.2:
Version 6.2 updated ImageEn to 5.2.0 version, Eurekalog to 7.2.3 version, Jedi JCL&JVCL to 3.48 version. DCRAW plugin updated. Added Slide Show Remote Mode to listen connection from Android devices. Border Only View added. Curves added. Match Color feature in editor added.
What is new in version 6.1:
- Viewer,Slide Show,Editor,Search & Multi Screen Viewer <> Updated ImageEn to 5.1.0 version.
- Viewer,Slide Show,Editor,Search,Profile Switcher & Multi Screen Viewer <> Updated Eurekalog 220.127.116.11 -> 7.0.7
- Viewer,Slide Show,Search & Multi Screen Viewer <> Updated Virtual Treeview to 5.3.0
- Viewer,Slide Show,Editor,Search & Multi Screen Viewer <> DCRAW plugin updated.
- Viewer,Slide Show,Search & Multi Screen Viewer <> Open With added (9 different programs can be launched).
- Editor <> Frame Mask added.
plus Lots of bug fixes and changes, check Readme files for details.