Quick License Manager (QLM) is a manager that creates professional and secure license keys to protect your software against piracy. QLM creates trial keys, machine bound keys and software activation keys. QLM can protect applications developed in .NET, ASP.NET, C++, COM, VB6, VBA, Delphi, Excel, MS-Access,Word, Outlook add-ins, Android, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Windows Phone, Mac OS X, Linux. QLM provides a complete license management console. You can track and manage all your license keys and your customer information. You can also send customized email messages to your customers to notify them of specials and/or upcoming releases. QLM integrates seamlessly with the ordering process of leading eCommerce providers and can automatically issue license keys when a purchase is made online. QLM is currently integrated with Plimus, FastSpring, ShareIt, Regnow, SWREG, Paypal, Google Checkout, Avangate and UltraCart. For subscription based software, QLM can issue keys that expire after a period of time. Renewing a subscription can easily be automated from your eCommerce provider. Add a Check for Updates feature to your software so that your customers are always current with your latest release. Track installs and uninstalls of your software to assist you in understanding customer behavior and improve download trends. If you use Affiliates or resellers to sell your software, associate license keys to an affiliate and track the sales of each affiliate. The QLM Affiliates web portal allows your affiliates to generate license keys for their customers while providing you total control over the number and type of license keys they can create or see.
What is new in this release:
Version 99.2.16264.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 8.2.16075.3:
- New web based customer registration form that generates a trial key and emails it to the customer. This is meant to be integrated with your web site when users download a trial of your app.
- New web based method that generates a trial key and emails it to the customer.
- Protection of PDF files (QLM Enterprise)
- Protection of Executables without any code change (QLM Enterprise)
- Paypal Subscription Integration
- QLM Portal - many enhacements
- Improved integration with different Outlook versions
- Support for new SHA-256 Paypal requirements
What is new in version 8.0.16007.1:
- Added new web based customer registration form that generates a trial key and emails it to the customer.
- Added integration with MailChimp.
- Added support for Delphi 10 Seattle
- Integration with Visual Studio 2015
What is new in version 7.2.15013.1:
- Updated Regnow sample
- Online help improvements
- Added suport for Visual Studio 2013
What is new in version 7.2.14296.1:
- Released QLM Portal which supersedes the QLM Affiliates Portal. The QLM Portal provides more functionality and more control over what a user can do.
- Most server properties that were managed in the web.config file can now be configured from the QLM Management Console (Sites / Server Properties)
- Two now APIs: SetUserData and SetUserData and SetUserDataInActivationLog
- The QLM License Wizard is now localisable. The first localisation available is in French.
- Ecommerce provider Cleverbridge is now supported
.NET Framework 4.0