Serial Key Generator is application specially designed for software developers to help protect your applications by serial key registration. Just in a few clicks you are able to generate serial keys and to implement them inside your C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java applications. INNO and NSIS scripts are also supported.
Features: Generate serial keys using custom number of columns and characters per column. Serial keys can contain uppercase and/or lowercase charactes and/or numbers. Generate up to 2 million serial keys in one turn (1 million with 32 bit version of SKG). Export serial keys to CSV, TXT documents. Import serial keys from CSV, TXT documents. Export serial keys to MySQL and MS SQL databases (SQL Query generator). Export serial keys to encrypted registration files (SHA-512). Update encrypted registration files (add new serial keys, delete or validate existing serial keys). Source code generator for encrypted registration files supporting C#.NET, Visual Basic .NET, C++ Builder, Delphi and Java applications. INNO and NSIS scripts are also supported! TRegistrationFile and TMSSQLRegistration components for Delphi & C++ Builder. Validate, add and delete serial keys from MS SQL server. Documentation and example projects for VB .NET, C# .NET, C++ Builder, Delphi, Java INNO and NSIS. Lifetime free upgrades.
What is new in this release:
- Support for INNO and NSIS setup procedures.
- Source code generator and example projects for INNO and NSIS.
- Updated help and documentation, new demonstration videos.
- Improved application performance.
What is new in version 6.0:
What's new in v6.0
- Serial Key Generator 64 bit now available! (MS Access Database Engine 2010 x64 required). Customers get both 32 & 64 bit versions for the same price!
- Better performance and increased serial key limit to 2 million serial keys (64 bit edition).
- Source code generator for MS SQL online validation - C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java.
- TMSSQLRegistration component for Delphi & C++ Builder.
- Memory leak fixed in TRegistrationFile component.
- Validate, add and delete serial keys from MS SQL server.
- Example projects for MS SQL server validation (C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java).
- Updated help and documentation, new demonstration video.
2 serial keys limit