DDNS Updater checks for changes to the external IP address of a Microsoft Windows computer, and updates a dynamic DNS (DDNS) service whenever a change is detected. DDNS Updater has the following features:
* Compatible with a large number of DDNS services, thanks to a configurable HTTP API.
* Minimizes API calls, for instance, by persistent caching of the IP address and local IP matching.
* Configurable check and update intervals.
* Works with IPv4 and IPv6 (including dual-stack).
* Sends email when the detected IP address changes.
* Runs as a Windows service, so that updating occurs even when no-one is logged in.
* Completely free of charge with no adware or spyware.
* No transmission/collection of data.
What is new in this release:
Maintenance update to reduce 'false positive' updates.