Avast Premier 2015 is our strongest security to date. Home-Network Scanner scans your network for issues, while SafeZone, SecureDNS, and a firewall build yet another line of defense. On top of this you get automatic software updates and a military-grade data shredder.
Home Network Security scans your network and routers for potential issues to help prevent attacks. Outdated software is one of the weakest links in people's security. Software Updater automatically keeps important software current. Deleting files isn't enough. Avast Premier allows you to permanently destroy sensitive data.
SafeZone provides a secure virtual environment for your financial transactions. You can also whitelist sites so SafeZone starts automatically when you go there. One of the biggest risks on any Wi-Fi network is DNS hijacking. We've solved this problem by encrypting traffic between protected devices and our DNS server.
What is new in this release:
- Better server selection list in SecureLine
- Fixed: Cleanup to stop on 99%
- Fixed: Problems with HTTPS certificates in Firefox after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Firewall not started after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Cleanup to report leftover files, when software was just updated and not uninstalled (e.g. Skype, Java)
- Fixed: Issues with payment gates
- Fixed: Issues with not showing images on some sites
- Fixed: Issues with Outlook 2003 context menu
What is new in version 2015.10.2.2214:
- Improved Windows 10 Compatibility
- Browser Cleanup integrated to Avast UI and added to Smart Scan
- WebShield improvements for faster browsing and fixed issues with expired certificates
- Avast NG virtualization -- performance and stability fixes
- AccessAnywhere feature is removed and replaced with remote connection feature available through Account screen in all editions (not limited to Premier)
- New design of Chrome plugin
- Better license activation during setup
What is new in version 2015.10.0.2208:
- Fixed problem with missing NG component under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the keyboard driver causing problems with keyboards.
- Better compatibility of the WebShield with some https pages (e.g. spotify, waze, etc.).
- SecureDNS - better logic of server selection resulting in performance improvements.
- Fixed reported crashes.