There are lots of reasons why sometimes you are not able to watch your favorite YouTube video just the time you want it, e.g. bad Internet stream or video can be lost or deleted. In this case is the best to have this video already downloaded on your computer. Airy is a nifty app which allows you to download and keep all your best videos at hand. It is extremely helpful tool for downloading YouTube videos on your Windows computer. It saves the videos in different resolutions and file type, which gives you more freedom in actions. You can easily download full HD and 8K Ultra HD resolution videos to your hard drive and enjoy a super quality any time you need it. Airy downloads MP4, FLV, and 3GP file types and also it can extract MP3 sounds from YouTube videos. Simply paste the YouTube link in Airy, choose MP3 from file types list and click 'Download'. YouTube playlists download is also possible.
What is new in this release:
- Added: download YouTube playlists
- Added: the subtitles file is loaded automatically if available
- Added: suspend and resume a download even after the app restart
- Added: possibility to change the destination path
- Added: Japanese localization
- Much improved: support for 5K UHD videos
- Optimized: download list loading at program start and its correct display when multiple URLs are added
What is new in version 1.0.30:
Version 1.0.30: Fixed: inability to download files larger than 2 GB even if there was enough space. Fixed: erroneous video conversion into MP3 format on Windows 7 64-bit. Now sounds are played correctly. Fixed: downloading of embedded videos. Fixed: "Show in folder" option is no longer displayed for pending downloads. Fixed: distorted URL field on Windows XP with DPI set to 120. Update: with the demo version of Airy you can download two URLs now.