BitTorrent's software client allows you to quickly download high-quality digital content such as video, music, and games. Available in over 20 languages, it leverages our community of over 70 million users to securely deliver files to your PC faster than anything else out there.
Features include detailed graphs and stats on the health of digital media files provide you a safer, more controlled downloading experience, local peer discovery and automatic port mapping increase file transfer speed without the need to reconfigure routers or other hardware, and dynamic bandwidth management allows you to download content without disrupting Web browsing, e-mail, or other applications.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.9.9 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.9.8:
What is new in version 7.9.7:
What is new in version 7.9.3:
- New installer updates
- Network traffic reduction
- DHT fixes and updates
What is new in version 7.9.2:
- Change: Client now indicates non-stableness with a 'B' e.g. -BT791B- in Peer ID
- Fix: Resolve antivirus compatibility issues
- Fix: Added information dialog after clicking on Help->Download Translation
- Fix: Regression in labels feature
- Fix: Crash when removing trackers with confirmation dialog enabled
- Fix: DHT regression
- Fix: Secondary sorting which is set by shift+click on a column header
- Fix: Incorrect text in the uTorrent Remote username/password notification dialog
- Fix: Crash when downloading in Compact Allocation mode
- Fix: Crash parsing malformed DHT messages
- Fix: Crash when writing resume file for torrent with no metadata
- Fix: Crash when not removing torrents from the fairlist
- Fix: Multiple other crashes