NewsRack is a powerful RSS reader for Mac OS X that can be fully synchronized with your Google Reader account (if you want to).
It offers a keyboard-friendly, tabbed interface that stays out of your way, so that you can focus on the news you care about.
- Synchronization with Google Reader (optional, can also be used without a Google account)
- Drag and Drop editing of your feed list
- Thumbnail image previews
- Tabbed browser
- Keyboard-friendly interface
- Import of feed lists (OPML) from other apps
- Instapaper and ReadItLater integration
NewsRack is also available for iOS. Learn more on newsrackapp.com.
What is new in this release:
- Fixes an issue with saving AppleScript commands
- Fixes a bug that could result in two Help menus
- Author names are shown again (this was accidentally removed in 1.1)