DEKSI Network Inventory provides a complete software and hardware inventory of all your network p.c.s. DEKSI Network Inventory is an extremely powerful, feature rich, advanced, but easy to use software system designed to provide network administrators with comprehensive and detailed reporting on all the software and hardware inventory installed on your networked computers. You can view the Information remotely, generate a variety of different reports, as well as track the changes that occurred since your last inventory was run. With DEKSI Network Inventory you can export this valuable information into MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, and SQL.
What is new in this release:
Added ability to edit the Agents' IP addresses (in addition to TCP ports) allowing duplicated IP addresses for accessing multiple agents behind NATs (using the port forwarding on the switch having that IP address).
What is new in version 12.0:
- Improved the program's look, window design, and ergonomics.
- Added accounting of the software license purchases/orders.
- Improved the detection of issues with the software licensing.
- Added the SSL support for sending email notifications and the Client data file importing (via email).
- Added sending email notifications about found issues (the HDD and PC health monitoring, etc.).
- Improved the data file sending algorithms in the Client application (repeated sending attempts when the Internet is down and sending to an alternative address).
- Added ability to configure a user account's scope for the data collecting. You can now assign groups of computers (organization units) to accounts instead of assigning individual computers.