iMagic has been developing the greatest software for management and restaurants (reservations) for about 25 years. Now, along with other iMagic business software, iMagic Inventory Software is an excellent choice for your business! It doesn't matter what business you are in there will be purchases and sales. Take control of your inventory easily! This software does everything from creating invoices and tracking customer data to automatic reordering and barcode support. Manage all management aspects of business with this inventory software.
Try it for free for by simply downloading the 10-use evaluation version. Here is why you should try it: - This inventory software runs on all platforms; Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- The Stock Management features include automatic item numbering, item tracking, import inventory wizard, export inventory, plus more!
- It includes many report features like invoice graphs, price lists, vendor reorder report, item sales reports, plus more!
- The system is compatible with Microsoft Office.
- The software has an easy to use interface and barcode scanner support.
- Because of the amazing support, productivity is increased exponentially and it is simple to create performance or commission based reports.
- The customer database is an added bonus; find any details you need when it comes to the customer. Add address, phone, e-mail, plus any purchase or sales prices
- The User Access system means that everything a sales rep sells is automatically recorded - Plenty of support right on line from simple manuals to forums and videos.
Remember, you don't want the paperwork to pile up so simply invest in this inventory management software to get the most efficiency within your business. Customers purchasing this could be in the food and beverage business, construction, pharmaceutical, any business you could think of. iMagic inventory software has nothing but great reviews making it a top seller right now.
What is new in this release:
Updates for March 2016. Highlighting Warehouse Stock Locators.
What is new in version 4.87:
Multiple Warehouse/Locations can now be assigned to an item at once.
Default date range for reports has been updated.
SQL Server reports have been updated to the latest versions.
Customer's marked as inactive are now hidden on the Customer Sales Report and when searching for a customer when creating an invoice.
The column order on the Inventory view is now being saved between sessions.
Cloud Edition is now available.
What is new in version 4.64:
Version 4.64 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.59:
Updates for November 2014. We've added new Audit Log features, Order Item search options, new reports and more! iMagic Inventory updates for small business helping you to stay on top like the experts.