Retail businesses of all sizes face challenges when it comes to managing inventory, many of which are addressed with sophisticated business accounting software programs like QuickBooks. Unfortunately, many of these programs offer such a broad range of functions that they don't do a good job with basic inventory management. Small businesses find that the complexity of these applications can be overwhelming. That's where mInventory comes in...
mInventory is a simple and straightforward software system for managing inventory. It offers the small business with a set of purchasing, sales, invoicing and inventory management functions that can greatly simplify the complexities around establishing, tracking and reporting on your inventory levels.
The concept behind the program matches most inventory and purchase order processes. You set up vendors from whom you purchase products and then create items in your inventory for each of these products. When you make purchases from vendors, the inventory items are updated automatically as you receive goods. The program can produce purchase orders to streamline your purchasing, or allow you to simply enter receipts. As you sell products, inventory is depleted. You can set reorder levels and have the software automatically inform you of replenishment needs.
What is new in this release:
- More customer payment & shipping options
- Customer Invoices
- Inventory valuation reporting
- Income statement reporting
- Report updates including totals & additional filter options
- Onscreen filtering for sales, purchases and invoices
- Customize name and logo on reports
- Exporting all data tables to CVS and spreadsheets for advanced reporting
- Stronger currency support including those that utilize non-decimal separators
- Automated backups