The Owner Warehouse System is tailored for companies who own or rent a warehouse to store their own stock. Stocker warehouse management software is a comprehensive, intuitive and easy to use Warehouse Management System offering a comprehensive set of stock control and inventory management functions helping to minimize stock holding reduce stock wastage and guarantee stock rotation. With complete inventory management, Stocker caters for various storage types including standard pallet racking, block stacking, mobile racking, live racking and narrow aisle picking. Warehouse receipts can be received against standard or variable pallet quantities. Storage locations can be automatically selected based on two tier zone and sub-area preferred storage areas using tailored putaway rules e.g don't mix products, batches, BBE dates, product owners or move directly to quarantine. There is also easy manual putaway to user selected storage locations.
Warehouse despatches have product selection by earliest BBE date (use-by, sell-by) or by FIFO. Product selection by latest BBE date or by LIFO. Product selection by product rotation number. Easy manual pallet selection to satisfy orders raised. Optional management of part pallet picking faces with automatic replenishment. Stocker offers a complete set of supporting functions including stock quarantine, customer returns, ad-hoc issues, stock adjustments and internal warehouse housekeeping. There is a comprehensive set of stock-taking functions including stock-checking by product, location and variable controlled perpetual inventory. There is an extensive set of enquiries and reports detailing the warehouse inventory by product, location and pallet.
What is new in this release:
- Corrections and Enhancements To Sorted Lists
- 30 Day Trial Of Standard Edition Replaces Free Edition
What is new in version 5.3.5:
- Complete rewrite of System Switches maintenance
- Remove initial User Codes maintenance screen.
- Keyboard shortcuts for forms with menus.
- Fix: Data Import not picking up files.
What is new in version 5.3.4:
- Include database restore operation withn application.
- Improvements to setup/installation programs
What is new in version 5.3.3:
- Usability/user interface improvements.
- Improved window management.
- Improved assistance for using the keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved order management.
- Improved order reporting.
- Improved database backup procedure.
- Improved setup/installation including restore of SELECTED user databases.
SQL Server 2005