IP Monitor is a free, simple and easy to use application that allows you to perform a particular action when your Internet IP address changes. This enables you to automate tasks such as updating dynamic DNS records (using scripts and clients such as ddclient). IP Monitor can be configured to send e-mail alerts when a change in IP is detected and notify you of important events. What Does It Do? ThorroldFox IP Monitor allows you to perform specific tasks when your Internet IP address changes. Using the simple settings window, you can specify what executable or script to run, and if you have access to a mail server, send alert e-mails.
What is new in this release:
- Add Polish language.
- Restructure translation basedata.
- Fix broken translations.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Improvements to the way failed detection attempts are handled.
- Fix interval period save issues.
- Fix problems with settings management.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- Fix bug introduced in v2.0 that prevented users from configuring IP Monitor who previously had no settings saved.
Oracle Java 6.0