Appandora is an easy-to-use yet powerful iOS & Android device manager, which is well-designed for users who want to manage media contents between iOS/Android devices and PC. As an all-in-one iOS & Android manager, Appandora supports accessing any iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Android to export apps, photos, music, ringtone, videos, and eBooks to your PC for backup. Transfer files from your PC to iOS or Android devices will be also available. With Appandora, you can freely install, uninstall or backup iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android applications (*.IPA) between PC and iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android. You can also transfer audio files including music (.*MP3, .*M4A), ringtone (.*M4R), audiobook (.*M4B) between iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android and PC. Add audio files from your computer to iOS/Android devices, back up iOS, Android devices contents to PC, delete unwanted audio files and move audio files to suitable playlist will not be a hard task again. Appandora supports various image formats, including JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF. You can create a new album, transfer images from computer to iOS, Android devices, delete unwanted image files. Appandora can also transfer all popular video formats (MOV, M4V, MP4) directly, so you can freely manage movies, TV shows, music videos between iOS, Android devices and PC, add local video files to your devices or delete video files. Backup video files from iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android to your PC is also available. With Appandora Software, you can download unlimited wallpapers, ringtones freely and play music directly from your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android. Even create and edit playlists for your iPod/iPhone/iPad, transfer or delete files between your devices and PC. Appandora is also a perfect assistant for you to add, delete or backup your local eBooks ((Epub/PDF) seamlessly between your computer and iPod/iPhone/iPad.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Support backup & restoring Call logs.
- 2. Fix Photo Stream exporting error .
- 3. Fix voice messages backing up error.
- 4. Optimize messages restoring speed.
- 5. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.1.7:
- 1. Fix Appandora incomplete read eBooks problem.
- 2. Fix video downloading problem of garbled data in non-english environment.
- 3. Support to read photos on Photo Stream directly without login iCloud.
- 4. Support importing photos to device on iOS 8 and above.
- 5. Support backup & restoring SMS messages.
What is new in version 2.1.6:
- 1. Fix error deletion of system files in special circumstances.
- 2. Fix some other bugs.
What is new in version 2.1.4:
- 1. Fix some media files import failure problem.
- 2. Fix 32 bit iTunes compatibility issues.
- 3. Improve program stability.
- 4. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.1.3:
- 1. Optimize program interface.
- 2. Improve program stability.
- 3. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.1.2:
- 1. Fixes popping up error notification of updating iTunes.
- 2. Improves program stability.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- Fully compatible with latest iTunes 12.1.
What is new in version 2.0.8:
1. Optimize upgrade module which supports silent installation.
2. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.0.7:
What's new in Appandora 2.0.7
- Fixed the "no enough space" issue when importing files to iPod.
- Optimized photo stream downloading module.
- Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.0.5:
What's new in Appandora 2.0.5
- 1. Fix the problem when importing large files.
- 2. Fix contacts related issues.
- 3. Fix equipment capacity refresh problem to analyze device capacity more accurately when importing files.
- 4. Sort apps, notes and other contents by name or time.
- 5. Improve the transmission efficiency of audio and video.
- 6. Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.0.4:
What's new in Appandora 2.0.4
- 1. Analyze device capacity when importing files.
- 2. Add Italian, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese language pack.
- 3. Fix some minor bugs.