With powerful and comprehensive functions, FonePaw iOS Transfer for Mac offers useful solutions for iOS users to manage, backup and transfer data like photos, music, videos, voice memos, contacts, books, from iOS device to Mac/iTunes and vice versa. And it can help you print out the messages with ease.
Major functions: one-click to sync iPhone/iPad/iPod data. If you dislike iTunes or aren't good at using it, FonePaw iOS Transfer for Mac is your best choice. It can transfer files faster and simpler than iTunes. Manage iOS devices' files easily on Mac without iTunes. Through FonePaw iOS Transfer for Mac, you can not only add data like playlists, songs, videos, contacts, ePub, pdfs, pictures and so forth from Mac to your devices, but also export contacts, messages, photos, music, etc. to Mac from iOS devices. What's more, it allows you to share your data among different iOS devices if you plug them into Mac at the same time. Supported files: music, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, playlists, photos, books, pdfs, contacts, text messages. Supported iOS device: iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4/3GS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2/1, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 6/5/4, iPod nano/shuffle/classic.
What is new in this release:
- Supports HD display.
What is new in version 2.1.0:
- Resolve the problem of incomplete display on Preference interface.
What is new in version 1.9.0:
What is new in version 1.8.0:
What is new in version 1.7.0:
German version is now available.
What is new in version 1.5.0:
1) Fully compatible with iTunes 12.2;
2) Supported iOS 8.4;
3) Improved the success rate of connection between device and PC;
4) Modified the problem of exporting PDF to iTunes;
5) Fixed the crash issue after merging duplicate contacts.
What is new in version 1.3.0:
1. Add limitation on importing Media, Photos, Contacts to iOS devices on trial version 2. French version is available now 3. Fix some issues on Japanese version
What is new in version 1.1.0:
Newly supports iOS 8 and Fix some bugs.
Free to try;