FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery (Mac), literally speaking, is the iOS Data Recovery software for Apple users to recover deleted files and lost data from iOS devices on Mac. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery (Mac) aims to help you recover files deleted by accidental deletion, iDevice's damage, failed update and more situations on Mac. You are available to three methods if you want to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, those are, you can recover lost data directly from iOS devices, or you can also choose to recover lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup files, but the latter two ways only work on condition that you have backed up data in advance.
Besides, it does well in recovering Messages & attachments, Photos, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice memos, Voicemail, WhatsApp conversation & attachments, Videos, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, Safari History, App Photos, App Documents from iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. It can help users to recover increasing types of data as long as new things show up. The whole operation process of it is quite easy to learn. You are able to preview every item one by one before you confirm to click the "Recover" button.
What is new in this release:
- Addresses the issue that some users can't download the iCloud backup files.
What is new in version 2.2:
- Addresses the issue of unsuccessful download of iOS 9 & iOS 10 iCloud backup files;
- Supports scanning password-protection Notes in iOS 10;
- Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 2.1:
- Improves the login condition;
- Solves iCloud backups download issues;
- Adds German Version;
- Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 1.8:
What is new in version 1.7:
1) Updates to fully support iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus;
2) Highly compatible with the latest iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3;
3) Capable of recovering more contents of notes and showing "Recently Deleted" ones;
4) Differentiates safari bookmarks and history;
5) Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 1.6:
1) Solves the "iCloud backup file downloading incomplete" issue. 2) Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 1.3.0:
1) Add automatic update option when launching it. 2) Fix detection and connection bugs for some devices. 3) More iTunes & iCloud backup files will be listed. 4) French version is available now. 5) Fix bugs of switching languages on the installation interface. 6) Highly compatible with iOS 8.3. 7) Solve issues sent from users
What is new in version 1.1.0:
Support newest iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6; Fix some bugs.
What is new in version 1.0.0:
Support newest iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6