PhoneRescue is an all-inclusive iOS data recovery program designed for retrieving your lost photos, messages, music and many more on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Whether you mistakenly deleted or accidentally lost anything important to you, PhoneRescue helps find them back. Feature 1. Recovers data & files directly back to iPhone for instant use, or to computer for future use. 2. Focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 25 types of iOS content. 3. Pinpoints your lost contents in the first moment and conjure them back in an eye-blink. 4. Retrieves your valued information via 3 safe and reliable ways: from device, iTunes backup, and iCloud. 5. Extracts your needed information from iTunes backup - even it has been encrypted. 6. Offers options of file types that you intend to scan and recover, making the process more accurate and faster. 7. Fixes any iOS error within a single click to revive your broken iPhone. PhoneRescue is more than a recovering tool - it's your safe box for all your past memories and digital assets. And also the system engineer always closed by ready to repair your iPhone crash. Moreover, it leaps past most rivals and lets you enjoy the regained items right on your iPhone again, just like in the old times.
What is new in this release:
- Updated to fully support iOS 10.0.1.
- Updated to support iTunes 12.5.1.
What is new in version 3.1.2:
Version 3.1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.1.1:
- Improved the running performance.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.1:
- Updated to support accessing iCloud backup of iOS 9.3 and above.
- Added the new function to scan and extract iTunes backup of iOS10 to PC .
- Added the new function to recover deleted WhatsApp data.
What is new in version 3.0:
- Improved to recover files up to 25 types, such as photos, messages, contacts, etc.
- A major update to recover files directly back to iPhone / iPad / iPod touch.
- Added iOS-repair-mode to fix iOS system errors, like stuck on white apple logo, reboot cycle, black screen, etc.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
Version 2.1.1optimized the algorithm and improved the success rate of data recovery.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
Version 2.0.2 improved the performance of retrieving Safari bookmark.
What is new in version 2.0.0:
1. Updated to support the latest iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3.
iTunes 9.0 or above
Scan only, recovery-disabled