As a perfect alternative to iTunes, WinX MediaTrans is designed to bring you an entirely new experience in iOS data management. The latest version enables you to manage music, iBooks, ringtone, transfer photo, video, audio, Voice Memos and other iOS files between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC. You'll be impressed by its friendly interface, fast file loading and photo transferring speed, video auto rotation and converting feature. Whether your goal is to get rid of iTunes, free up the space of your iPhone iPad, backup cherished photos, export big 4K videos, make iPhone ringtones, or manage music/playlist/iBooks more flexibly, WinX MediaTrans is just for you. New features will be coming soon.
Why is WinX MediaTrans different from other iPad/iPhone manager software? 1. Significantly faster loading and transfer speed. Support Intel QSV andNvidia NVENC hardware acceleration tech, making it the No.1 fast iPhone transfer; 2. More options in organizing iPhone music files & playlist. Create, modify, delete and rebuild playlists. Add and manage songs. Auto convert imported music to MP3 or AAC format; 3. Make ringtones directly using the songs already in iPhone. Add, export and delete iPhone ringtones. 4. Offers you more flexibility in photo backup. Export photos from iPad/iPhone to PC by your selection, by day, month, year, or backup all photos at once. Transferring 100 4k photos takes only 8 seconds; 5. More Intelligent in video management and transfer: 1) Import and auto convert any video to the right format for sync to iPhone, iPad. 2) Reduce big video file size to 50% without quality loss on iDevice. 3) Support auto rotate video to fit iOS full screen in case of video recording issues 4) Import/export 4K or 1080p HD videos & films between PC and iDevice, in batch. 6. Add and delete iBooks (EPUB, PDFs), audio books. Directly export iBook or save EPUB to PDF/TXT/HTML on PC. 7. Turns your iPhone as your free USB. Store Words documents, Excel, PDF and any files. 8. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC. Manage and Sync iTunes U and Podcast.
What is new in this release:
- Updated: The register process to meet the major update of the kernel.
- Improved: The speed for transferring content from iPhone to PC.
- Fixed: Some other minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.8:
- Added: Transfer iOS files without installing iTunes in your PC. A real iPhone/iPad manager that replaces iTunes.
- Fixed: The failure to load the cover of purchased e-books.
- Fixed: Some other minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.6:
- Added: Support for new Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update Build 15063).
What is new in version 3.3:
- Added a unique feature: support movies, music and audio books purchased from iTunes store. Make the files playable on other devices after exporting.
- Added 4 new photo album categories at Photo Transfer: Selfies, Bursts, Panoramas and Screenshots .
- Fixed All of the known bugs.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Added new photo managing features to add photos from PC to iDevice, delete photos, and create/delete photo album on iDevice.
- Added the UI language of French.
- Fixed the forced termination bug when syncing files, which is raised by a few users.
What is new in version 3.0:
- 1. iBook Manager to transfer iBooks, convert EPUB to PDF, TXT, HTML.
- 2. Voice & Ringtone Manager to create iPhone ringtone; export/add/delete ringtone, Voice Memos, iTunes U and Podcast.
- 3. Music conversion feature to auto convert most music to AAC or MP3.
- 1. Making Ringtone directly with the "Music Manager" function.
- 2. Modifying the output paths for any files under "Settings".
- 3.Remembering user preference of photo group and view mode.
What is new in version 2.2:
- Updated: Support iOS 10 beta version. Make it ready for upcoming iOS 10.
- Improved: video import/export speed and video conversion quality.
- Fixed: Some bugs found in v2.0. More stable now.