Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support.
A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox 360 and Ps3.
What is new in this release:
This update contains fixes to costumer-reported issues.
- Compact list (in Window menu) fixed;
- Included an Example for mapping Key combinations, since a few users did not understand how to do this correctly;
- Minecraft Mouse Aiming fixed as an Option (see notes below);
- Updating Mouse Cursor bounds after changing resolution fixed, also as an Option (see notes below)
** IMPORTANT NOTES **
After fixing the mouse issues with Minecraft and with other games which changes the screen resolution, I noticed it introduced bad effects in some other games, so, until I find a proper fix, I introduced two temporary fixes that should be enabled only if you have problems.
Description of each "Temporary fix":
* Minecraft Windowed Fix: Enable this to be able to aim properly in Minecraft when windowed. Please disable for other games if you got the cursor stuck in some cases;
* Lower-Resolution Fullscreen bounds Fix: Enable this if your mouse cursor "escapes" or "loops" around the screen when playing a game in fullscreen in a screen resolution different from the desktop one.
Please disable if you are using this App with Lion's Fullscreen together (that one with two arrows in the top-right corner).