All your favorite folders, documents and links at your finger tip - press the middle mouse button (or press Windows-K) over a file dialog box or an Explorer window to popup your personalized folders menu. Add, reorder, remove or rename favorites in the Settings window. Group your folders by subject in submenus. Add folders on the fly with the Add This Folder menu. Choose any mouse button or keyboard shortcut to open the folders popup menu. Tested on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 with Explorer windows, File Dialog Boxes (Open, Save) and Console Window (CMD command prompt).
What is new in this release:
- New Application favorite type allowing you to launch your frequently used programs or utilities with options for full control on application execution
- Clipboard submenu
- Redesigned Options dialog box
- Windows 10 compatibility
What is new in version 3.1:
- Support favorite documents (local or network files) as popup menu items.
- Support favorite web links (URL) as popup menu items.
- Popup favorites menu by left-clicking on the Tray icon.
- Menu icons for submenus, folders, special folders, documents and links.
- Configurable menu icons size and option to display menu icons or not.
- Dialog boxes and menu colors with choice of themes (see how to configure color themes in the folderspopup.ini file).
- Change mouse cursor to hand when mouse is over buttons in the Settings window.
- Various small dialog box design improvements.
- Remove "supported dialog boxes" management, all dialog boxes are now supported, user should only invoke favorite folders in file selection dialog boxes.
- Additional text to clarify mouse and keyboard triggers in Settings, Options.
- Choose the destination submenu when adding a favorite.
- Redesigned Tray menu with integrated favorites menu.
- Add a mouse or keyboard hotkey to open the recent folders list.
- Allow to select no mouse trigger for popup menu.
- Open Settings dialog box by double-clicking on the Tray menu.
- Error message when unavailable local favorite is selected in popup menu.
- Short Tray tip status when refreshing menus.
- Better Directory Opus support in dual listers and bug fixes.
- Fix various small undetected v2 bugs.