BootRacer is a small, free utility which solves a problem that for the last twenty years, Microsoft has not. BootRacer gives you control over which of your programs start automatically when Windows boots. At the click of a button, BootRacer will delay the initiation of those startup programs which you've decided don't need to start simultaneously with Windows. You can easily disable the startup of any program without any risk to your PC, because BootRacer is completely safe. And most importantly, BootRacer makes it easy to revert any changes you make, by giving you up to 1,000 undo steps. BootRacer shows you how much boot time can be saved, should you decide to disable the auto-startup of your programs, thereby empowering you to make well-informed decisions. BootRacer also gives you control over the order in which your programs start. BootRacer is simple, easy and intuitive, and is free for non-commercial use.
What is new in this release:
- New feature: Diagnosing which programs slow down Windows start-up using BootRacer Startup Control.
- BootRacer reports a Time to Start of each startup program and Total Time spent on startup.
What is new in version 188.8.131.527:
- Startup Programs Control is quick and safe way to disable programs, with 1000 undo steps.
- Easy control over the initiation order of startup programs.
- Displaying startup programs time to open.
- Boot time monitor, with history database.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2060:
- Improved accuracy of calculating boot time y with Windows 10.
- Fixed issue with clearing history after Windows 10 major updates.
- New: boot time graph.
What is new in version 220.127.116.110:
- Added compatibility with Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Improved working with Windows 8.1.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1682:
- New Update Checker.
- Improved detection of time to logon.
- Reduced resource usage by the service.
- Fixed a lot of small issues.
16 Mb RAM, 8 MB on hard drive