DLL-files Fixer allows access to an extensive .dll file library for you to download and install using a simple search-and-click installation procedure, automatically resolving dll-errors.
New files are uploaded weekly in time with current developments and needs of the community. We take extreme care only to allow files that have a trusted source and correct MD5 hash identifier.
Problems with .dll files are often closely related to errors in your PC registry, so we included a registry cleaner for you as well!
A seamlessly integrated 2-in-1 solution to get your programs running as they should, and your PC in optimal working order in no time.
Simple interface that is guaranteed easy to use. There are five main functions contained:
1. Search for and install the specific dll files that are missing/corrupted or generally causing havoc with your computer or other software.
2. Scan and repair oddities, errors and unnecessary registry entries.
3. Defragment the registry to save memory space and boot time.
4. Backup your registry for easy restoration at any time.
5. Settings allow you to choose what should be included/disregarded in scans and you can set up a maintenance schedule whereby the Fixer will take care of the maintenance without your having to remember to initiate on a regular basis.
What is new in this release:
New update in November 2015 includes edits to UI to improve user experience, making it more clear what the registry cleaning module does and the potential benefits.
What is new in version 220.127.116.1165:
- Improved interaction with support through "send feedback" will improve response rates.
- Backup of overwritten dlls will be saved to appdata to facilitate rollback.
- Fixed bugs on scheduler, graphical glitches appearing as 'blank pages', error with file install failure with better instructions.
IE 7 or above, alternatively Visual redistributable packs from Microsoft installed
Limited number of errors to fix