iStat Menus provides real time CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. A realtime graph to keep on top of being sent and received for all network connections. Date & Time. A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. A world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 20,000 cities. See used or free space for multiple disks in your menubar. More detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both. Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you'd like. Detailed info on your battery's current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you're draining, charging, or completely charged. Memory stats for your menubar, shown as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. The memory dropdown menu shows a list of the top 5 memory hogs, as well as other useful info. Each menu extra comes with many different display modes, customizable colours, font sizes and widths.
What is new in this release:
- Improved performance and reduced memory usage.
- Added support for 2015 MacBook Airs.
- Added support for 2015 13-inch MacBook Pro.
- Added ability to have different skin settings for light and dark menu bar modes in Yosemite.
- Added more memory details when using Memory Pressure mode.
- Added an option to show activity for individual disks in the menubar.
- Added an option to show activity for each disk in a fusion drive in the disks dropdown.
- Added ability to rename cities.
- Added an option to only show MB/s or Mb/s for bandwidth in the menubar.
- Added new hardware info to network connection submenus.
- Fixed some issues where disk activity was missing for some disks.
- Fixed an issue with disk activity not working with SoftRAID disks.
- Fixed an issue where disks could show 0KB free.
- Fixed an issue in the network extra where the primary interface setting may not have been working correctly in the menubar.
- Improved per app network monitoring on Yosemite.
- Improved GPU monitoring.
- Improved disk activity layout in disks dropdown when a disk has multiple partitions.
- Improved display of some menubar text modes in Yosemite.
- Improved event dots in calendar.
- Improved moon item display when using Simple city layout.
- Improved city database.
What is new in version 5.0.3:
- Added support for late 2014 iMac and late 2014 Mac mini.
- Added ability to customize menubar graph background opacity when using Yosemite's dark menubar.
- Fixed menubar dimming on secondary displays on Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue with week numbers being incorrect in some timezones.
- Fixed an issue with the calendar month name being incorrect in some timezones.
- Fixed an issue with minimum fan speed on some models.
- Fixed a battery menubar display bug with dark mode in Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue with Czech localization.
- Fixed some process display issues on Yosemite.
- Fixed a bug with default disk activity colours being back to front in preferences.
- Fixed a problem with graphics cards not being listed on 2013 Mac Pros.
- Fixed a problem with graphics card monitoring on some iMacs.
- Improved rendering of menubar calendar numbers.
- Improved battery icons.