vmCLIpboard aids VMware power users and administrators in building, managing and automating the execution of VMware CLI (Command Line Interface) commands with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs natively on Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Build complex VMware CLI commands with a point and click user interface
- Easily boot, reboot or shutdown a few, or a few thousand, virtual machines
- Mass copy a document, application or any file to your virtual machines
- Execute an application on any number of virtual machines
- Take snapshots of all your virtual machines with ease
- Check your virtual machines for an application or service/daemon that should be running
- Collect screenshots of all your virtual machines
- Simultaneously launch a utility virtual machine and/or application across all your servers
- Defragment and shrink all your virtual disks
- Check and attempt to repair virtual disks that have been corrupted
- Effortlessly expand your virtual disks that are getting full
vmCLIpboard supports the VMware VIX API and VMware Virtual Disk Development Kit. Support for the VMware Open Virtualization Format Tool and VMware vSphere Command-Line Interface is in development.
What is new in this release:
- Exclusive Use of TLS to address the SSLv3 POODLE Vulnerability