Planograms for Mac is an application that allows you to easily create your own professional looking planograms. It was developed specifically for the Mac platform to bring Mac OS users the best possible user interface experience. Planograms' interface is simple, plain, well organized, looking to provide everything it has to offer on the spot, without the need for an extensive research. Establish Product Library with product data including id, name, measures, picture and other common attributes so you can reuse your products in different planograms. Built in product data and product pictures import features speed up Product Library creation. Support of EPS illustrations of products, shelf backgrounds and other planogram parts allowing creation of pure vector results. Set up correct measures and look of shelving unit and fill it with products from your library with drag and drop simplicity. Planograms will automatically ensure only products that fit in are placed. Symbolic / photographic / pure vector planograms. - Pegboards support. - Planograms generate for you automatically list of placed products. Support for US measurement units in addition to Metric units based on user's system preferences. Share your Planograms documents with other Planograms users or use export possibilities in standard formats like PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG or RTF and embed your creations in more complex text or graphical documents. - Share your Product Library with other Planograms users. Use built in help book to discover all features and approaches easily.
What is new in this release:
- Whole user interface was improved to take advantage of new OS X Lion features like Full-Screen mode and Popovers.
- New Page Layout View allows creation of great looking printouts directly in Planograms for Mac.
- Improved direct printing support and PDF export.
- Added possibility to define default measurements used for shelving unit when new planogram is created.
- Highlighting of blocks in grid which can not be placed in the planogram because there is not enough space for them.
- Added possibility to show shelf heights and shelving unit width as part of planogram.
- Improved flexibility of product import from CSV files.
- Product Libraries can now be easily backuped and restored.
- Increased resolution of exported planogram pictures.
- Fixed bug that was corrupting some layouts using pegboards.
You can download demo version of Planograms for Mac for evaluation purposes. Demo version can open only limited number of documents and contains watermarks preventing other than evaluation use. Rest of the features are same as in the full version. Commercial usage of demo version is restricted.