The ChemBioDraw Ultra 13.0 suite provides scientists with an up to date collection of scientifically intelligent applications for chemical structure drawing and analysis combined with biological pathway drawing.
ChemBioDraw Ultra 13.0 is the industry standard structure drawing suite for the serious professional to draw accurate, chemically-aware structures for use in database queries, preparation of publication-quality graphics, and entry for modeling and other programs that require an electronic description of molecules and reactions as well as advanced prediction tools and full Web integration using the ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin.
ChemBioDraw Ultra 13.0 also provides a drawing tool for biological pathways. It includes common pathway elements (membranes, DNA, enzymes, receptors, etc.) as well as the ability to import other elements. One of the advantages over alternative pathways drawing tools is the integrated power of ChemDraw's chemical intelligence. ChemBioDraw Ultra is the gold standard for chemical and biological drawing, publication, and query preparation.
What is new in this release:
- Biopolymer toolbar with disulfide and lactam bridges, beta and D-amino acids, DNA, RNA, protecting groups and linkers
- Paste peptide, DNA and RNA sequences and have them interpreted chemically with sequence wrapping and shaping
- New Gel Electrophoresis Plate Tool provides arbitrary rotation for lane labels, drag and position band labels, paste data from Excel or other sources, and copy and paste between lanes
- Calculators for pKa, LogD and LogS enable scientists to explore important bioavailability properties such acid dissociation, distribution and aqueous solubility for putative compounds
- Collaboration is easier than ever as scientists can now use Dropbox(TM) to save , share and import ChemBioDraw structures, reactions and drawings using a secure, sharable Cloud location