EdenMath is a scientific calculator which does standard arithmetic, probability, and trigonometric functions. As an educational and scientific tool, EdenMath is freeware, costing the user nothing.
What is new in this release:
- Updated application icon with a Yosemite style
- Improved the accuracy and calculation of factorials
- Fixed a crash when calculating large figures (i.e. 100!)
- Code clean up and improvements
What is new in version 1.2.0:
- Universal Binary - works natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs
- Massive interface update
- Updated application icon
- Removed the (skimpy) Help files
- Changed the factorial button from n! to x!
- Added log2 and 2x functionality